Deposit or "Pant" in Danish

"Pant" - a deposit is given for all worn out Vain Dane Athletic clothes when returned to us.

Why - you may ask

In Denmark alone its estimated that each person annually buys 13,2 kilos of textiles. That comes to 85.000 tons annually. Of those 54% are discarded and burned. The other 46% is given to charity domestically and internationally (accordingly to Miljøstyrelsen 2016, Kortlægning af tekstilflows i Danmark).

Our clothes shopping and consumption is increasing with the consumer using the clothes less and less. In average a T-shirt is worn 5 times before its thrown out. We want to change this behaviour with both longer lasting clothes, but also a circular production. 

By taking back the worn out clothes, we are able to recycle the clothes along with the cutoffs and scraps from the production and make it into other products. 

How does it work?

You send your clothes back to us and send us a message with information about which garments you have returned. You will then receive a discount code for a one off 20% discount to use in our webshop. 

Is it for all sportswear brands?

No, only Vain Dane Athletic sportswear. 

Return address?

Vain Dane Athletic

att: Tina Søgaard-Pedersen

Marthavænget 22

5270 Odense N

Denmark

Size Chart

Women

Bras

FREJA - Elastic Bra

European 65-70 75 80 85 90
Vain Dane Athletic A-B cup XS S M L L
C-D cup XS S M L L

 

MAGGIE - Closed Back Bra

European 65-70 75 80 85 90
Vain Dane Athletic A-B cup XS S M/L L/XL XL

Leggings, skort, and shorts

High-waisted Compression Leggings - SIGGI and ASDIS

In the below chart you can see what the Vain Dane Athletic leggings sizes compare to.

US UK DK/EU Vain Dane Athletic
X-Small 0-2 4-6 30-32 XS
Small 4-6 8-10 34-36 XS
Medium 8-10 12-14 38-40 S
Large 12-14 16-18 42 M
X-Large 16-18 20-22 44-46 L
XX-Large 20-22 24-26 48-50 XL

Women Training and Running Leggings - SIGRID

US UK DK/EU Vain Dane Athletic
X-Small 0-2 4-6 30-32 XS
Small 4-6 8-10 34-36 S
Medium 8-10 12-14 38-40 M
Large 12-14 16-18 42 L
X-Large 16-18 20-22 44-46 XL
2X-Large 20-22 24-26 48-50 2XL

Long Sleeved Running Shirt - RAN

Measured in cm - relaxed XS S M L XL
Chest 78 83 88 93 98
Waist 71 76 81 86 91
Length of body 60 63 64 65 65,5

Short Sleeved T-shirts - TYRA

Measured in cm XS S M L XL
Chest 83 90 95 100 103
Waist 79 82 89 94 99
Length of body 56 59 60 61 62

-

Men

Leggings - VALDIMAR

US UK DK/EU Vain Dane Athletic
X-Small 0-2 4-6 30-32 XS
Small 4-6 8-10 34-36 S
Medium 8-10 12-14 38-40 M
Large 12-14 16-18 42 L
X-Large 16-18 20-22 44-46 XL
XX-Large 20-22 24-26 48-50 XXL

Shorts - ERIK

Measured in cm XS S M L XL
Waist relax/stretched 60/94 66/100 72/106 78/112 84/118
Outside leg 42 44 46 48 50

 

T-Shirts - ASK and HOLGER

Measured in cm XS S M L XL
Chest 92 97 102 107 112
Waist 84 87 92 97 102
Body length 60 62,5 67,5 72,5 72,5

Long Sleeved Running Shirt - SIGMUND

Measured in cm - relaxed XS S M L XL
Chest 92 97 102 107 112
Waist 83 88 92 96 51
Length of body 63,5 66 71 76 76

-

Instructions on making the clothes last longer

Feet